Monday, November 17, 2008

contextual system.

Going into this I started working before even realizing what I was doing was a system. This idea of size in general was meant to come across. I wanted them to be rather serious looking but the subject actually being more light hearted, taking the three elements from before (PEZ, Godzilla, and the cityscape) and adding in one more element relating back to the setting in which these images take place. One thing I did to change it up a little is the skyline is actually the skyline of Sydney, Australia because one of PEZ's origins is Australia. Other than that the elements relate to power and the power of PEZ and Gojira.

1 comment:

Vahn said...

I really enjoyed the Gozilla one with the japanese flag in the background. You my concept to another level. I was kinda amused by it and thought it was interesting and knew you would go on that direction.